Support for our customers affected by family and domestic violence
Family and domestic violence is never acceptable. We’re here to support you.
Are you in immediate danger? Call 000
Your safety is the most important thing to us. If there’s an immediate risk to you or your loved ones, call Triple Zero (000) and get help from police and ambulance services.
How we can help you
Family and domestic violence happens all too often. Throughout Australia, people are experiencing abusive, violent and threatening behaviour every day, and the impacts are devastating. Individuals and families often suffer physical harm, fear and psychological damage.
At ROLLiN' Insurance, we believe in doing the right thing, respecting who you are and your individual circumstances.
If you’re experiencing family and domestic violence, we’re here to support you. We know it takes courage to talk about your situation, and we are committed to:
- Safety: Most importantly, we’ll put your safety first.
- Respect: We want to minimise the number of times you need to tell us about your circumstances, and we will treat you with empathy, in a fair and consistent way.
- Privacy: We’ll make sure the information you provide us about your situation is kept private, and explore the most appropriate options with flexibility and care, including if you have a joint policy.
- Financial Support: Situations like these can also make things difficult for you financially, we can discuss what options are available that may help take off some pressure.
- Training: We’ll teach our people how to be sensitive to your situation and how best to support you.
- Additional support: We can refer you to specialist services or a trusted support provider, if appropriate.
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we help our employees
We understand that anyone can experience family and domestic violence, including the people we work with.
That’s why we offer our team members support through our Employee Assistance Programs, external support services and specialist teams.
Do you need to talk to someone?
If you’re experiencing family or domestic violence, there are services that can help with confidential counselling (both online and over the phone), as well as give you more information or refer you to specialists.
1800 RESPECT Phone: 1800 737 732 Online: www.1800respect.org.au
Full Stop Australia
Phone: 1800 385 578
Want to find out more about our family and domestic violence policy?