Let us handle it for you.

If something hasn't worked for you, we're truly sorry. Whether it's a communication mishap or a service that didn't meet your expectations, we'll do our best to fix it ASAP. We just need a few details from you.

1. Talk to us

The first thing to do is email us on about your concerns.

Our consultants will try to resolve complaints at first contact or shortly thereafter, if we are unable to do so, we may refer you to a manager (or you can ask to speak to a manager yourself).

The consultant or manager will attempt to respond and resolve your complaint as soon as possible. If they require more information, they will aim to respond within 15 days of receipt of your complaint.

2. Talk to an independent customer relations team member

If we can't quickly resolve your complaint, you can ask for it to be escalated to our Customer Relations team.

You can also contact the Customer Relations team directly by:


Phone: 1800 045 517

Fax: 1800 649 290

Free post (no stamp needed) at:
Customer Relations
Reply Paid 89824
Sydney NSW 2001

Customer Relations will contact you if they require additional information or have reached a decision. Customer Relations will advise you of the progress of your complaint and the timeframe for a decision in relation to your complaint.

3. Get an external review of the decision

We expect our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your complaint. If you are unhappy with the decision made by Customer Relations you may wish to seek an external review, such as referring the issue to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to customers. AFCA has authority to hear certain complaints. AFCA will confirm if they can assist you:

Free Call: 1800 931 678


Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001


Some time limits apply to AFCA complaints, so act quickly. Check the AFCA website to see if time limits apply to your situation.

Further information about our complaint and dispute resolution process is available by contacting us.