We can offer support if you need help making a payment to us

How we can help

We’re here to support you.

If you need help with making a payment to us as a result of a claim (like an excess), talk to your claims specialist about applying for financial assistance. We might be able to help by:

  • deducting your excess from your claim settlement
  • extending your payment due dates
  • developing a payment plan with you.

Need someone to talk to?

If your finances are causing you stress, it can help to have someone to talk to. With Assure, we offer free, confidential counselling for you and your family.

Call Assure anytime on 1800 001 018. You can have an initial discussion with a specialist to talk about the kind of help you might want, then book a time to speak to psychologist over the phone.

Assure is a separate company from ROLLiN' Insurance, and all your sessions are confidential. Your details aren’t passed on to us and it doesn’t affect your policies.

We provide up to four one-hour sessions for each family member. All the counselling is from qualified psychologists, and all your sessions are confidential.

To use this service, you just need to have a current policy with us (you don’t need to make a claim). Your partner, children, and other dependents can use this service, too.

Urgent support after a claim

We understand making a claim can be stressful, and after the incident you might need urgent financial assistance. For example, we might be able to speed up our assessment to give you a decision on your claim as soon as we can.

For more information, talk to your claims specialist.

Support services

National Debt Helpline

For financial counselling, money management and budgeting 1800 007 007 (9am–5pm, Mon–Fri)