Effective as at 19/10/2023
"This website" means all webpages located on the www.rollininsurance.com.au domain name.
This website may not be used for any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use of any type of data accumulation tool, robot, or spider to compile, disseminate, extract, process, reproduce, or repackage in any form or monitor any of the web pages, content, data or information contained within or accessible through this website
- To accumulate or combine the content, data or information contained or accessible through this website with content, data or information from any third party, without Insurance Australia Limited's prior written permission
- Use of high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain data or other information from this website
- Compiling, repackaging or disseminating any information or data from this website
- Accumulating data or information from this website whether or not using any automatic or manual process
- Use of any type of device, process, routine or software either systematically or non-systematically to interfere or attempt to interfere with the functioning of this website or any transaction or process conducted on or through this website
- Creating a link to this website from another website without Insurance Australia Limited's prior written permission
- Any use of this website for an unlawful purpose or activity
- Either yourself or through a third party changing, modifying, reproducing, or creating any works derived from this website, or displaying in public, any part or content of this website without Insurance Australia Limited's prior written permission or unless you have a non-excludable legal right to do so
This website may only be used for the following permitted activities:
- A use authorised in writing by an Insurance Australia Group (IAG) insurer.
- IAG staff carrying out their duties for IAG.
- Temporary browsing as a genuine customer or for personal non-commercial interest.
Other important information
All intellectual property on this website – including the trademarks and copyright in the information, text, graphics, services and other data – is owned by us and no part of this website may be reproduced, stored, modified, adapted, uploaded to another location or produced for display in public in any form without our prior written approval.
The ROLLiN' Insurance website
The law which applies to this website and to disputes arising out of this website, is the law of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
The information contained on this website may not be accurate or up to date in all respects. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
This website may contain links to third party websites. ROLLiN' Insurance and its related entities do not make any representations as to the contents of any third party websites.
ROLLiN' Insurance's quote and insurance application service
The 'Start a quote' service is offered solely to assist you to buy or decide to buy insurance from us.
You are not authorised to, and you agree not to, use high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain quotes or make insurance applications, or to make an excessive number of requests to the services.
You also agree not to use, copy, compile, repackage or disseminate any information obtained from the 'Start a quote' service for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial purposes without Insurance Australia Limited's prior written consent, and you specifically agree that you will not use, or obtain with an intention to use, such information for the purpose of discovering the business logic of either service, or creating a tool that predicts the operation of either service.
If you contravene the above paragraph, Insurance Australia Limited reserves the right to terminate your access to these services in its sole discretion, without prejudice to any other rights that it may have.
Online Self Service
Accessing Online Self Service
You are only able to access Online Self Service if you have "Registered". You become Registered by accurately completing the details requested by us on the login, registration and authentication pages of Online Self Service. The details requested on these pages relate to information about you and a current insurance policy you hold with us for which Online Self Service is available. Once you have Registered you will generate a "Login". You will then use your Login to access Online Self Service.
You must not provide details of your Login to any other person. You must not allow any other person to use your Login. You must not use another person's Login and may only use Online Self Service to view or manage information relating to another person or their insurance policies with their express authority.
Where you hold a policy jointly with another person, each of you will need to become Registered however your individual Logins will enable each of you to view or manage details relating to that jointly held policy. In the case of joint policies, any transaction performed on Online Self Service by one policyholder will be deemed an authorised transaction performed by all policyholders.
You may use Online Self Service to perform certain transactions online.
Any transactions performed on Online Self Service will not be complete until we receive and process your "Confirmation".
Your Confirmation means any communication issued or transmitted by you to us via Online Self Service or other electronic means which contains your acceptance in relation to our offer, or your confirmation of payment, whichever applies.
Your Confirmation may not be received by us for various reasons and you acknowledge that we are not liable to you in any way for loss or damage, howsoever caused, directly or indirectly, in connection with the transmission of your Confirmation.
Terminating access to Online Self Service
We reserve the right to terminate your access to Online Self Service at any time:
- For any reason. If we terminate your access without cause, then we will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with at least 30 days’ notice prior to terminating your access.
- Where your policy has lapsed or been cancelled for a period of two years or longer, your access to your online account will be terminated. In these circumstances, we will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with 30 days’ notice prior to terminating your access.
You may terminate your access to Online Self Service at any time by contacting us and giving us notice to that effect along with sufficient information to enable us to identify your Login.
Where your access to Online Self Service is terminated by us or by you, you must immediately cease using Online Self Service and not directly or indirectly access or use Online Self Service further.
Access to your online account
Your online account may be unavailable from time to time, including for the purposes of routine maintenance or in the event of technical difficulties. Where possible, routine maintenance will be conducted during off-peak times to minimise disruption to you.
Restrictions of use
In addition to any activity prohibited or not explicitly permitted above, you must not directly or indirectly or via any third party:
- Use Online Self Service for any other purpose other than as a legitimate customer of ours.
- Take any action which may disrupt access to, cause damage to, or interfere with, the proper operation of Online Self Service.
- Use, copy, reproduce, alter, modify or display in public your online account login details or any content or data from Online Self Service, except for information provided to us by you or information about you (including policy or claims documentation).
- Incorporate into or store any information or data from Online Self Service in any other website, electronic retrieval system, database, publication or other work in any form.
- Create a link to Online Self Service from another website.
EXCEPT FOR ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY LAW (IN WHICH CASE THAT LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MINIMUM ALLOWABLE BY LAW), WE EXCLUDE LIABILITY (INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE) TO ANY PERSON ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCESSING, USING OR BEING UNABLE TO ACCESS OR USE, THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED BY ONLINE SELF SERVICE.
For the avoidance of doubt, this clause does not modify or otherwise affect our liability under any insurance policies we may enter into with you, including those administered via your online account.
All intellectual property in Online Self Service – including trademarks and copyright in the information, text, graphics, services and other data – is owned by us and no part of Online Self Service may be reproduced, stored, modified, adapted, uploaded to another location or produced for display in public in any form without our prior written approval.
The law applicable to Online Self Service and to disputes arising out of Online Self Service is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Privacy – our commitment to you